By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more and change your cookies settings.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:1. Liaise with Advertisers, Media Agencies and Suppliers.
2. Interact with the local offices to service existing & new clients.
3. Ensure all media bookings are correctly booked.
4. Create and maintain tracking documents for clients and media.
With headquarters in London, JCDecaux OneWorld has further dedicated offices in Paris, New York, San Francisco, Munich, Milan and Shanghai.
The suitable candidate may come from a variety of different backgrounds such as Account Management; Project Management but will be used to dealing with many tasks and will be a confident communicator.
Within the JCDecaux OneWorld Asia-Pacific team, your main responsibilities would be to assist the team to:
- Prepare and deliver customized media solutions to the existing and new clients
- Communicate with media agencies, brands and local offices.
- Ensure an effective coordination from the brief analysis, the media proposal and selection, to the media planning and aftersales services
- Help the team members on developing new clients and new business opportunities within existing accounts
1. Mandatory: fluent in English and Mandarin
Mandatory Skills & Experiences:
2. Good written and verbal communication skills
3. Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
4. Energy, drive and enthusiasm – to be a proactive team member
5. Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
6. Good planning and organizational skills
7. Ability to work with figures and particular attention to details
8. Build and maintain good relationships with other departments
9. Efficient in use of MS Office packages, particularly PPT & Excel