By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more and change your cookies settings.
1. Participate to technical brainstorming to define technical solutions, propose ideas and concept of feasibility in the pre design phase.
2. Understand the customer need and requests, write specifications, organize and gather required technical information to ensure a good product development.
3. Analyze technical problems and design & implements solutions to solve technical problems related to assets newly delivered.
4. Design product on 3D software, participate and collaborate in design review with Design manager.
5. Issue 2D drawings, BOM and all related technical information to complete product development definition files.
6. Technically lead project during whole product life cycle.
7. Work together with Quality, sourcing teams to complete the projects.
8. Assist to prototypes manufacturing and first articles inspection at supplier factory.
1. Bachelor's Degree in mechanical design.
2. More than 5 years experience in mechanical design or related industry; Experience in Automotive, Railway, lighting furniture using digital equipment is a plus.
3. Experiences in Mechanical engineering project:
Knowledge in metal process industry mandatory, such as Steel /stain less steel/aluminum/metal sheet/plastic/composite, welding.
Knowledge and proficiency in product cycle life, product development flowchart.
Knowledge of electrical devices integration.
4. Have experience to calculate and pre-size the furniture, structure definition.
5. Good quality control and cost control in mechanical projects.
6. Good command of oral & written English (including technical vocabulary) mandatory
7. Proficiency on PRO/E & Auto CAD mandatory.
8. Team-work skills, customer oriented, analytical ability, fact-oriented, fast learning and problem solving, sense for responsibility, proactive, strong communication skills, sense of curiosity, innovative & open mindset, sense of challenge.